Saturday, January 10, 2015

Brayer Basics

Have you played with your brayer lately?  I have.  I LOVE my brayer. I really want you to love your brayer, too.

By popular request, I'm bringing back my Brayer Basics class.  In this informative technique class, you will learn how to use your Speedball rubber brayer to create beautiful graded color backgrounds, textured elements and more.  We will walk through using your brayer step by step, getting you ready to create amazing works of art all your own.

This class comes with a brand new brayer for you to use during class and take home when you’re done.  Already have a brayer?  You’ll find out during this highly anticipated class that having more than one is a very good thing!!

You will receive written, full color instructions to reference after class. You will also have an opportunity to practice your new brayer skills by participating in a post class brayer card swap.

I am offering two different dates - Saturday, March 6 at 9:30am and Monday, March 8 at 7:00pm.  Advanced registration is required for this class.  Reserve your spot today for $30 by visiting the Kelli's Korner Meetup page at www.meetup.com/kellistamps4u or by emailing me directly.

No comments: