Friday, August 1, 2014

What's Your Type?

During my stamp club meetings, I try to introduce a new product, new technique or new "something" that gets my ladies excited to stamp.  During this month's meeting, we played with the What's Your Type stamp set.  Our focus was on the benefit of using photopolymer stamps for perfect placement and also the versatility of the What's Your Type stamp set.

I would never have purchased this stamp set had I not seen samples of it during the Sneak Peek this spring.  It looks kinda...geometrical? Not typically my thing.  But, after seeing the VERY cool alphabets that can be made and the possibilities with the backgrounds, I was hooked.

Aside from the cool, retro looking card, we made bookmarks to show off the possibilities of creating lettering. Some ladies used all caps, others integrated some lower case options that I found on Pinterest. (I love smart, creative people who SHARE!) Michelle used a combination and was happily able to fit her long name onto an 11" strip without worry :)

Give the What's Your Type stamp set a shot. Don't own it but want to play?  Just email me to set up some stampin' time.  I love to play!

No comments: