Sunday, July 27, 2014

More Blendabilities are on the way!

On August 1, six more Stampin' Blendabilities colors will be available to YOU! Mambo Melon, Night of Navy, Calypso Coral, Wisteria Wonder, Smoky Slate and Crumb Cake join the Blendabilities family.  I'm a Blendies addict!  I'm having so much fun moving and blending colors with these amazing markers.  And now that I've gotten my hands on my FAVORITE Stampin' Up! color (Wisteria Wonder) there's no telling what I'm going to color next!!

I worked this card for a couple of days, adding more flowers here and there, picking and choosing just the right shade for each flower. I'm super pleased with how it turned out.

The flowers come from the hostess set I Like You.  It's a perfect line art companion to do some great coloring with your Blendabilities. I also decided to pull out my Simply Pressed Clay to make some matching flower accessories for my card. Blendabilities seem to color on dried clay really well. I colored my clay with Wisteria Wonder and used my Blendabilities to add a little depth in the creases. I really like how they turned out.

If you want to learn more about what you can do with your Blendabilities, I invite you to join me for my next Blendabilities instructional on Thursday, August 21 at 7:00pm.  Visit my Meetup page to register.

No comments: