Monday, May 19, 2014

Scrapin' with Sea Street

This is like a double sneak peek.  It's not only a sneak peek for the Sea Street stamp set from the 2014-2015 Stampin' Up! Idea Book and Catalog but it's also a sneak peek for my June scrapbook class. As soon as I started playing with this stamp set I had a vision of an under the sea, beach scene scrapbook layout.  This is just one little bit of fun that this class has in store!

The fun of this page really lies in the cool vellum overlay. Schools of multi colored little fishies, a hill of starfish and a sunken anchor are all tempered by the frosted glow of the vellum. (Do you like that...frosted glow?) The matching page has an "Under The Sea" title that's super cute and made from the MyDigitalStudio Timeless Type alphabet and my e-cutter.  You'll see that page eventually but for now, you're going to have to be patient...or sign up for my class!

Two options for this class...live or virtual! On Monday, June 16 we will complete three two-page layouts with Sea Street being the focal point.  We will integrate basic stamping, punch art, and a variety of simple techniques to create six fun pages. To learn more about taking this awesome class, email me or visit my Meetup page to register!

No comments: