Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Blooming Wonderful

The last few days I've been totally miserable.  Low grade fever, sore throat, runny nose, the works. And if that wasn't bad enough, I've been so cranky even I haven't wanted to be around me.  Tonight, I think I've finally come through the worst of it all.  My fever seems to have left the building so my body doesn't feel like it's been hit by a bus. I was even able to do a little creating which definitely tells me that the worst of this ickiness is behind me.

Since the weather has been so very delightful all winter, some of the early spring flowers are actually starting to bloom already.  Since I have a bit of a black thumb, nothing outside my house even resembles life.  Inside, however, we're blooming lilies!    I grabbed a punch, some cardstock and some ink and went to town.  I made a whole lovely bouquet of punch lilies.  They're so bright and happy, blooming just for me and you!

We'll be making these beautiful punch lilies as part of our make-n-take for Stampin' Bunco.  You're not signed up for Stampin' Bunco??  Head on over to our Meetup group and register today!

No comments: