Friday, February 17, 2012

Busy busy busy

I didn't realize how long it had been since I last posted.  The last couple weeks have been a bit of a whirl wind for me.  Nothing major.  I totallly do this to myself :)  I do a lot with my local VFW Ladies Auxiliary.  Tomorrow, we're having a murder mystery dinner that, of course, I volunteered to plan and run.  I feel like we started talking about this 2 days ago with how fast it's come up where in reality, it's been over 4 months.  Wowzers!!  I'm going to spend my day shopping and doing food prep.  We're cooking dinner for 60 in a kitchen that's slightly smaller than my own. 4 burners and 1 oven. Should proove to be interesting!

Tonight is our first Scramp Klub meeting.  I'm SO excited about it.  This first klub meeting uses the Flower Fest stamp set.  I'll be sure to post some pictures over the weekend of our first meeting. I'm really looking forward to a little relaxation after what, I'm sure, will be a busy, packed day.  Plus, I wanted to pull together a few more of these pages so I could use them as a gift for one of my friends.  It's almost as if I can get the best of all worlds...scramp with my friends and accomplish a part of my to do list.  That doesn't happen very often in my world, you know!  If you want to join us for next month's gathering, click on the Scramp Klub 2012 link at the top of my blog for more information about the March meeting.

Finally, I'll leave you with a little love from my baby.  He turned 14 last week.  We had Nana Delicious Meatloaf for our family birthday celebration last night with our extended family...and of course, cake!  I have the hardest time getting this kid to just smile.  He's such a ham :) 

Have a great weekend, everybody!!

No comments: