Sunday, January 1, 2012

New Year Faux Tile


Happy New Year, folks!  I hope everyone had a safe and festive ringing in of 2012.  I spent the evening with some great friends and had a truly remarkable time.  As the first day of 2012 winds to a close, I wanted to share a remarkable card that I'll be demonstrating tomorrow during my Technique Notebook 3 class.  This card is made using a technique called Faux Tile.  It's a great techniqe that I've used often to create some fabulous cards.

My Technique Notebook classes run in three month groups.  We learn 4 new techniques each month and at the end of the session, we've got a fabulous notebook we can use as reference for the 12 great techniques we've learned.  We are currently right in the middle of the third technique notebook. Tomorrow is our next class and we'll be learning 4 awesome background techniques, Faux Tile being one of them. Technique Notebook 4 starts in March.

Off to bed with me.  Enjoy a little inspiration today and always.  New year.  New learnings. New adventures!

No comments: