Monday, January 9, 2012

Fresh Vintage Joy

Ever have one of those days where you get that random creative inspiration but then...nothing.  I sat in my craft room tonight for well over 3 hours stamp stamp stamping, paste paste pasting, rip rip ripping apart.  I was struggling to get "it" out on paper today.  I wasn't feeling the colors, I wasn't feeling the stamps. I just wasn't feeling a whole lot of anything.  And then...

I went up to the Cloud and pulled down some Adele.  Man, that woman has some serious pipes!  Just so soulful, emotional, and apparently rather inspirational.  I grabbed an upcoming Sale-A-Bration set called Fresh Vintage and went to town on a Joy Fold card.  The colors in this card are Lucky Limeaide, Pool Party and Soft Suede.  Soothing, no?  Finally, a card that makes me happy.  Took long enough! Sheesh!

So ultimately, this is a bit of a sneak peek of Saturday's Thank You Uniquely class. Not only is it a Joy Fold, it's also a bit of a One Sheet Wonder. Oh, I also was able to incorporate Stampin' Up!'s new Large Pearls that made their debut in the 2012 Occasions Mini Catalog. So take that Lack-of-Inspiration Gremlin!  I have tunes :-)

No comments: