Thursday, December 29, 2011

It's an "IDEA BOOK"

People have asked me in the past...why does Stampin' Up! charge for their annual catalog?  To me the reason is super simple.  It's not just a catalog.  It's an Idea Book.  How many of us pay $7, $10, or even $15 for a scrapbooking or card making magazine at the store?  I know I purchase plenty of them.  But they don't always do much for me because I'm in love with Stampin' Up! However, right under my nose is the best place ever to get ideas for beautiful cards.  It's in the awesome Stampin' Up! publications themselves.

The layout for the card to the right was taken right out of the 2012 Sale-A-Bration catalog (SAB kicks on on January 24).  I changed up the colors to suit my interests but the rest of it is compliments of the Stampin' Up! designers. Super cute, super simple, and the super best reason I save a copy of every Idea Book, mini catalog, or SAB brochure that Stampin' Up! produces.  Trust me, I'm not this creative on my own but don't tell anybody, ok?  I'm trying to keep it a secret cuz who looks at those crazy pictures anyway??

No comments: